What do I need to become a Corkeen Brand Master; and what do I get?
There are 3 requirements that a potential Brandmaster needs to fulfil:
a) Basic needs:
- Several years of in-house experience of our pour-in-place (PIP) system, with traditional SBR/EPDM installations.
- Installation capacity.
- Be willing to promote and sell a branded system.
b) Brand Masters’ obligations:
- Minimum starting order and purchase targets (yearly).
- Complete the installation training and certification process within the Corkeen Academy prior the installation of the first Corkeen project.
- Follow the guidelines of the installation manual.
- Use Corkeen components only.
- Provide a list of installation sites.
- Follow the guidelines in the Corkeen brand book.
- Invest in marketing tools & follow the guidelines of the Corkeen brand.
c) Brand Masters’ rights:
- Exclusivity of a defined territory in certain global areas.
- Existing and future product portfolio.
- Access to installation training (Corkeen Academy).
- Technical support.
- Marketing support.
- Use of marketing/ sales/ aftersales content (certificates, analysis reports etc.)
- Access to the Brand Master's network.